Play By Ear Holiday Game Cards
Your students will love this Play-by-Ear Holiday Card Game There are unlimited ways to use the cards for loads of holiday fun!
- Print out the cards and have your student choose a Holiday Song to play by ear during the lesson. You can tell your student which note to start on.
- Have a student choose a card to take home. If they are not familiar with the piece they can listen to it and try to play it.
- Print out the cards play some of the pieces and move along the gameboard the first one to reach the star wins.
- Use the cards and game board for a group class. The team that reaches the star first wins.
- Have each team choose a card play or sing the first few notes and see if the opposing team can guess the song.
- Print out an even number of sets of cards and play a memory-matching game.
- Play the first 2 notes of the melody of a song and have students guess the interval.
There are so many ways to play!
I have included the names of the most popular Christmas songs in the Public Domain. There are 2 blank sheets of cards that you can use to add more current holiday songs if you would like.
Sorry... you do not have access to download this content.
Learn more about access options by clicking the "Details" button below.
Still have questions? No problem, send us a support inquiry.